- Select "Profile" and then "Edit Your Profile"
- Down towards the bottom of the page you will see "HTTPS Only".
- Check the "Always use HTTPS" option
- Select "Save" to store your settings.
Do it now - you know you should!
.....AND DONT FORGET FACEBOOK
To configure SSL in your Facebook account:
- Select "Account" and then "Account Settings"
- Select "Account Security"
- Under "Secure Browsing (https)" check the "Browse Facebook on a secure connection (https) whenever possible" option
- Select "Save" to store your settings
Configure your website so that it uses SSL. Your users will thank you. Actually they won't...but you can feel smug.