- SDLC Quick Reference is a a quick reference checklist of security related items you should consider addressing during the development lifecycle of your web or online project. This is the main article.
- Data Classification and Security Requirements describes how classifying the data that the application processes can be used
- Data Flow Diagrams and Security Requirements is a useful tool to help in understanding the security requirements.
- Threats - Some Thoughts shows how to do a simple threat analysis.
- Audit Trail Basics gives an overview of the important elements of an audit trail.
- User Lifecycle - Part I and User Lifecycle - Part II looks at the user lifecycle and important events such as logon, logoff etc.
- Session Management - Some Good Practices gives some tips on good session management practices
Social: del.icio.us DiggIt! Reddit Stumble Google Bookmarks Technorati Slashdot
Post a Comment